Changing Faces

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Money

Money can buy pleasure... but not love;

Money can buy a show... but not joy;

Money can buy a slave... but not a friend;

Money can buy a woman... but not a wife;

Money can buy a house... but not a home;

Money can buy food... but not an appetite;

Money can buy medicines... but not health;

Money can buy diplomas... but not culture;

Money can buy books... but not intelligence;

Money can buy tranquillizers. but not peace;

Money can buy indulgences... but not forgiveness;

Money can buy the earth... but not the sky.

What are you PAYING for?

5 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

My sista, me I dey find money for my 3 children, oh!!!!

Someone tell me where I can find it!!!

lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Admin UD said...

Hey babes, is that really you on dat pic? I'll be fcuking damned!! You are one helluva hot sexy vixen cum diva ;) Holla at a bruda. One!!

Admin UD said...

btw, ROTFLMAO=Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Out/Off

LMAO=Laughing My Ass Out/Off

LOL=Laugh Out Loud

anevisa said...

Solomonsydelle - money is everywhere around you...most times we all are blind to see it.

Ugo daniels - thanks for the info.

thanks for stopping by!

Jupiter's Girl said...

I loved this piece. It's so true what you say about money. A friend tells me that I don't want money, but the things you wrote that money can buy... still real to me.