Changing Faces

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thoughts on my thoughts

I dont know what i am feeling...
I only know i feel ecstatic.

I dont know why i smile brightly...
I only know i feel relief afterwards.

I dont know why i hurt...
I only know it makes me think.

I dont know why i am at work...
I only know it brings money monthly.

I dont know what is in my heart...
I only know i love unconditionally.

I dont know what my thoughts are...
I only know they are so many.

I dont know who to invite...
I only know there will be a party.

I dont know what delicacies to offer my guests...
I only know there will be lots to eat and drink.

I dont know how to spend this coming saturday...
I only know i'll be a year older on that day.

1 comment:

ozaveshe said...

invite me! invite me!! invite me!!! i wanna come!

happy birthday in advance and welcome to blogsville. thanks for stopping by my page.

i could do with some naughtiness sometimes...