Changing Faces

Friday, May 9, 2008

Miss you

I miss you all.
Sincerely, I do.
Dressmaking is time consuming, really. I get home everynight, barely able to swallow any meal before sleeping off. I apologise for not coming online, its just that i only think of needles, taperule, threads, fabrics, colours and stuff.

Its been terrific but fun. I am almost getting there and am so proud of myself.

So sorry, i cant post much cos my thoughts arent really in order and i dont want to upset you all.
I am fine and doing stuff.

Bye ya!

9 comments:

Don said...

hey, take your time. that is the great thing about blogging - it will be here when you ready to get your blog on, again.

good to know that all is well. thanks for stopping by and letting me know that all is well. stay blessed.

James Tubman said...

miss you too sweetheart

Afrobabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Don said...

Just stopping by to check on you. Hope all is well.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

my sista, how now?

Don said...

Aww I thought you had returned. LOL.

Don said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

lumosville inc. said...

u r like tha most creative mind ever!!!..av been reading this blog for a long time and i've gotta say ur crazy but sensible thoughts are an inspiration to me...really praying that u will resume blogging one day...even though it's been over two years,i ain't givin' up on ys just yet...

Don said...

Hey. Thanks for stopping by. Yes, I still blog from time to time as I still love writing and discussion.

Good to hear from you.