Changing Faces

Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Wishes

I actually dont know what to type, so expect anything from this post


Christmas is next week
Offices are closing down
Please post a comment
On simplynuttie's blog



Yay!!!
Its Christmas again....hmn, as if you guys dont know that already.

This season is dedicated to:

The memories of my mum, i'll still wear an afro for her.

My dad who gave me money to buy christmas dress...daddy's girl abi? I love you, baami.

My elder and younger brothers who makes sure the generating set is on whenever PHCN withholds electricity.

My female siblings: hmmn....they are loving terrors. Compliments of the season.

Cute nephews and nieces scattered across the country....will have playmates for you, if you guys promise not to scatter my room.

All bloggers who has deemed it fit to comment on my blog and those that only come here to read what is in my head and does not comment. Thanks for your candid opinions, your jokes and everything. I wish you all a new better blogging 2008.

Best wishes to my employers who gave me access to the internet, although they wont get to read this...i appreciate them and may God continue to bless the company. ( i wonder how they tolerate me, cos i LOL whenever am on the net due to some.......story for another day).

Friends: the good ones, the bad ones, the evil ones, the really ugly ones, the pretty ones, the caring and friendly ones, the givers, the takers, the jealous ones, the encouraging ones. This season may all your heart desires come to pass according to your wishes for me. (...its just my thought...ok?)

Crazy colleagues: i know you guys wont fail to have a blast this season.

To other internet friends.....* blows a kiss*

Who else? my cousins, neighbours, repairman, mechanic, hair stylist, seamstress, favourite buyers, customers and to all those i meet on my way to work, to church, market, salon e.t.c.

And to those who will not get to read this post....all the best.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Merry Christmas to MOI!!!
*beaming*

14 comments:

princesa said...

FIRST!!!

princesa said...

Merry Xmas love!
Wish you a wonderful new year too.

Jupiter's Girl said...

I'll leave a comment. Love your blog and how you express yourself. Merry x-mas from little old me in Louisiana. Wishing you many blessings and much to laugh about, Ms. SimplyNuttie.

I have a generator too. We need them here for when the storms hit. We went without electricity and other services like garbage pickup and mail delivery for two weeks back in 2005. We were lucky, though. Others went without for months. Gotta appreciate running water.

little miss me said...

hey that first part reminds of some old grade school rhyme
'Christmas is coming
the geese are getting fat
please put a kobo
in the old man's hat'
how i remember that would 4eva b a mystery 2 me lol..

merry Christmas to you too!!

Andrew F. Alalade said...

Hmmm, so where do I fall on this long list. 1, 2, ermmm.
Funny reason on why you appreciate your brothers. So if there's light 24/7, nothing for dem! Lol

Sele Akobo(curvyice) said...

gurl u are simplie nutty but mii like ur simplicity n expressions. ure u i guess, nice one.

Afrobabe said...

Thank you, Thank you....enough applause please...:) merry christmas love...hope you had a good day

exschoolnerd said...

Merry xmas sweets...and a wonderful new year...

princesa said...

Happy new year dear!
How body??? Ope u had a swell time.

Mommy said...

Just discovered your blog 'nuttie'. Happy New Year and many more days of laughter to come.

Carlang said...

Bloggers that just drop by without leaving a comment..
My..
I'm so lucky that i'm not one of em..
...
...
....
Right?

lol.

Happy New year Darling.
Lets get married!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

You never answered Carlang's proposal.

Where are you? Hope you and yours are well this New Year!

Don said...

You alright?

anevisa said...

I am fine! phew! its been ages o. i wonder if anyone is still here.